Saturday, January 28, 2012

Birthday Pictures!!

What a perfect post for post 100!  Today we took pictures of the boys for their first birthday invites!  Blake learned to crawl full force a few days ago so that added a little more spice to the mix!

I love when they interact with each other!

There are always challenging moments when trying to get both of them to look cute!






The hats I made weren't such a big hit with the boys...


Then there was the cake...Bennett went for it first...

Then Blake decided it was ok to try it too...
...but he didn't like it and Bennett couldn't understand why...

"What's wrong bubby?"

"I didn't do it!"

"Ok, maybe I did!"




A brief update on the boys...Blake is a man on the move!  He is super busy and into EVERYTHING.  Baby proofing is a must in the very near future!  Bennett is doing great eating on his own!  We haven't used his feeding pump in 2 weeks and he gained weight (not much, but some) all by himself!  The nutritionist was very pleased with his progress and so are we!  We are still hopeful that his g-button can come out when we go for his doctor's visit in March.  Everyone keep their fingers crossed!

In a few weeks I will be going back to work 1 to 2 days a week at a surgical center.  I'm so fortunate that I have been able to stay home with the boys for this long, but I'm ready for a little time out of the house...not too much though!  I'm spoiled to getting to see every moment of their life and I don't want to miss too much!  We have some wonderful nannies that the boys love and I trust so now is as good as time as any!

All in all our little family is doing great and we are loving watching our boys grow even though it is too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment