Saturday, October 15, 2011

Family Pictures Take 1...

We finally decieded it was time to go take our first set of family pictures!  Weeks of planning went into this trip...finding a location, picking out outfits, returning outfits, strageticaly planning our schedule so the boys would sleep on the way there and be in good moods when we arrived, and hunting for a photographer that didn't charge an arm and a leg.  None of that matteres when you get there and the babies start crying before you even try to take the first picture.  I can always rely on Bennett to give me a smile, but he just couldn't turn his frown upside down.  Blake for the most part was great, he loves being outside!  He slept for an hour and a half in his stroller...that is unheard of at home!

My friend Lindsey, who was my neighbor in the hospital, took our pictures for us and she brought along her adorable twin girls, Addison and Elle, and the cutest toddler ever, Luke!  We had a great time with all of the kids and it's always fun to get out and do things with another mom of twins!  She is an inspiration to me and is Super Mom in my eyes (this girl can do it all, and without help)!

We started with family pictures first incase the boys didn't last so at least we would have one of the 4 of us together!  Good thing we did, because it went down hill after this!


Bennett tolerating us...


Blake tolerating us...

...then came the sad face!

Luke, Addison and Elle (don't ask me which one is which!)

Bennett during our picnic lunch


Lindsey, Luke, Addison and Elle

Silly Luke :-)

My future daughter-in-laws!  How sweet are they!

I love this smile that Blake gives us!


We had to take what we could get at this point!



Bennett found his smile for a minute!

So I like to consider this our practice run for Family Pictures Take 2!  While at the Dallas Arboretum Lindsey and I bought a season pass to take the kids back and take more pictures.  I am determined to take the boys back and put them in the pumpkins in redicilous outfits until they smile!

2 comments:

  1. Love those pictures!! Did Lindsey make the pumpkin hats?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I found them...but I know she could if she had them time!

    ReplyDelete