Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So Thankful!

This day last year was by far the worst day of my life.  We were told that Bennett did not have kidney's or a bladder and that he would not survive more than a few hours after birth.  At this very moment I am thankful that modern medicine is not always right!

Today was the best way I could have spent this day with my boys.  They turned 8 months old today and we took them to see Santa for the first time!  A year ago I never thought I would get to see his first anything.

These 2 boys bring so much joy into my life and I am thankful for every moment I get to spend with them (I am also thankful we are spending less time together in the middle of the night!)!


We went to the Gaylord today hoping to avoid the crowd to see Santa.  We are trying to limit Bennett's exposure this winter to try to keep him healthy, but he still has to do all the 'normal' firsts!
I thought for sure that 'stranger danger' would set in as soon as they were in Santa's lap.  I was shocked when there were no tears, but there were no smiles either...maybe they were upset about the hats!




Yes, he is trying to teethe (he still doesn't have any teeth) and you are lucky to find a time when his hands arent in his mouth

Yep...he's working on his 3rd tooth!

I am thankful to TODAY and getting to spend it with BOTH of my boys!  

No comments:

Post a Comment