Monday, March 7, 2011

Belly Pictures!

It's been awhile since I posted a update, but there hasn't been too many exciting things going on...that's a good thing!  We had a sonogram last Wednesday and Blake weighed 3 pounds 8 ounces and Bennett weighed 2 pounds 15 ounces.  Overall the doctor is happy with their progress.  He thinks Bennett may still have a few issues with mild hypoplasia of the lungs (under developed lung tissue), but he thinks we will still have a positive outcome which is nice to hear!  He is still thinking he will keep the babies in until around 35 weeks.  He doesn't want to take them too early and cause Blake to have problems that could have been avoided, but he doesn't want to leave them in too long and cause Bennett to have problems or take a chance on getting infected.

In the past few days I think Bennett has unfolded himself  (his feet were by his head before) and has started moving a lot more.  He has figured out when they put him on the monitor and tries to 'run away'...he's becoming a little stubborn.  As Blake has gotten bigger he is squishing my stomach and he has decided to tuck his rather large head under the right side of my ribs.  If he decided to move I would not be upset!

Over the weekend my friend Sarah came to take some belly pictures for Jason and I.  Here are just a few.  It was nice to put on real clothes and do my hair and makeup for the first time in 6 weeks!  I love the way they turned out (especially for being taken in a hospital room)!
This is the blanket I have been knitting since Christmas...I finially finished 2 days ago!
Blanket from our crib set
I hope we are this happy in a few months after what I'm sure will be a large lack of sleep!
I sure do LOVE this guy!
My sweet friend Sarah!
My "Neighbor" Lindsey.  It has been wonderful finding a friend up here to visit with and share ideas!  Sarah took a few pictures for her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment