Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Picts from Bennett's First Week Home!

Here are some of the pictures from Bennett's first week at home.  I wish I had more, but it's been a little hectic!  I really need to get some of them when they are wearing matching outfits, but someone seems to make a mess of their outfit before I can get the camera out or they aren't awake at the same time and I'm for sure not waking a sleeping baby at this point!  ENJOY!
Happy Boys!  This went much better than the 1st time in the NICU!
CHOW TIME!

First time in a swing!

Blake during one of his sweet moments this week.  He was happy to have his brother home at first, but now we aren't so sure!




Blake talking with his Mia.  She got to spend some quality time with Blake while we got use to working with Bennett!

Blake LOVES his Mia :-)

Uncle Jake and Blake watching TV

Blake showing Bennett the ropes


The boys watching Bennett's mobile.


Holding hands!  So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment